Beytepe Library started to offer services in a temporary building within Beytepe Campus in 1975, and has been actively offering services in its present building since August 22, 1977.
Library Collection: The collection consists of various print and electronic resources in the fields of science, engineering, foreign languages, fine arts, social and human sciences, law, sport sciences, etc. It also includes audio-visual resources of movies on DVD.
The Health Sciences Library was established within Hacettepe Children’s Hospital in 1958, and was named Hacettepe University Library following the foundation of Hacettepe University in 1967. After the present building of Beytepe Library was constructed, the Medical Library was separated into two: Beytepe Library and the Health Sciences Library. The Health Sciences Library started to offer services within the morphology building at Hacettepe University, and was moved to its present building in 2003.
Library Collection: The collection consists of various print and electronic resources in the fields of medicine and health sciences. It also provides special collections and services regarding evidence-based medicine, etc.
The history of Ankara State Conservatory dates back to 1924, when the Teacher Training College of Music was opened in 1924. Following the establishment of the State Conservatory within the College in 1936, the collection of the Training College was transferred to the Conservatory. In the same year, Ankara State Conservatory and its library, which had been operating under the Ministry of Culture and Tourism until the year 1982, were affiliated to Hacettepe University under the Council of Higher Education.
Library Collection: The collection consists heavily of musical notes. It includes up-to-date resources, old Turkish and Arabic manuscripts, and old edition books and musical notes. It also provides various classic gramophone and long play records of classical and Turkish music.